- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The CW continues to bulk up its reality slate, developing two more competition series using popular unscripted subject matter.
The first is a dancing show, “One Mass Dance,” in which choreographers go to three cities to assemble large dance teams, which then perform a “mass dance” before an unsuspecting audience. The project is from Stone & Co. and Warner Horizon.
The second title is “Shed to Wed,” a weight-loss series from production companies Mindcrime and 25/7 in which couples compete to lose pounds before getting hitched.
The projects are in addition to the CW’s recently reported docusoap in development with celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson and the scavenger-hunt show “Lost Weekend.”
With two other reality shows — “Fly Girls” and “High Society” — hitting the air this month, the network is angling to have enough reality for a summer block or to potentially pair with “America’s Next Top Model” in the fall. ?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day