- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The CW has clicked its high heels and ordered a 19th edition of reality competition series America’s Next Top Model.
With the Tyra Banks-hosted series set to premiere its 18th edition next week, the network has given an early pickup to the series in order to get a leg up on casting its next cycle, which is expected to begin soon.
Set to return next fall, the 19th cycle will be a college edition, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The franchise, which dates back to the former UPN network, ranks among the CW’s highest-rated properties. Last year’s edition averaged a 1.7 rating among the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demographic.
ANTM is produced by 10 by 10 Entertainment in association with Bankable Productions. It’s exec produced by Ken Mok and Laura Feust and created by Banks and developed by Mok and Kenya Barris.
The 18th cycle — the network’s first “British Invasion” theme, premieres Wednesday, Feb. 29 at 9 p.m. on the CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day