- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The CW is reupping three of its unscripted series: America’s Next Top Model, Penn & Teller: Fool Us and Masters of Illusion. All three will return to the network in 2015.
America’s Next Top Model‘s order means that the show will hit its 22nd cycle. A soft-but-steady performer, the Tyra Banks-hosted competition remains a consistent offering on the CW’s Friday nights. (Originally airing on UPN, the series is produced by 10 by 10 Entertainment in association with The Tyra Banks Company.)
Magician-comedians Penn Jillette and Teller will also be back for a second, 13-episode season of their recent CW outing. The first season was an acquisition of the original British version, but this version has been ordered by the CW.
It’s not the only magic-friendly series returning to the network. Masters of Illusion, hosted by Dean Cain, will also be back for a 13-episode season. The CW revived the series back in 2013 after it aired on My Network TV.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day