- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The CW’s Frequency reboot and ABC’s Model Woman are adding to their respective casts.
Joining Frequency is Banshee‘s Anthony Ruivivar, while newcomer Madeline Blake has booked a key role on the ABC soap.
In Frequency, based on the New Line feature and from Supernatural‘s Jeremy Carver, Ruivivar will portray Det. Stan Hope, a plainclothes detective who served as Frank’s (Peyton List) handler with the NYPD and who managed his day-to-day undercover operation. Ruivivar’s credits also include American Horror Story and Southland. He is repped by Gersh, Silver Lining and Sutton Barth.
In ABC’s 1970s-set Model Woman, a fictionalized family soap inspired by Robert Lacey’s book, Model Woman: Eileen Ford and the Business of Beauty, model-actress Blake will play Gemma, a model from a small town who becomes the new “it girl.” The newcomer is repped by APA and 23 Management Group. Helen Childress will pen the script for the drama.
Keep up with all the latest pickups, castings and eventual series orders with THR‘s handy guide to pilot season.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day