- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Jon Stewart got his own moment of Zen courtesy of Bruce Springsteen.
The final moments of his The Daily Show finale included Springsteen and the E Street Band playing “Land of Hope and Dreams” and “Born to Run.” On social media, fans took note of Stewart special dancing with his children, Maggie and Nathan, during the celebration.
Below is video from the final eight minutes, cut out by the DVRs of those unaware that the episode would run long.
For more from the episode, check out video highlights here, and read The Hollywood Reporter Chief TV Critic Tim Goodman‘s take on Stewart’s legacy here.
Of all the parts of #JonVoyage, watching him dance with joy with his kids… I mean…
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Producers on Queer Representation, Activism: “It’s Become a Mission For Us”
saturday night live
‘Awards Chatter’ Podcast — Martin Short (‘Only Murders in the Building’ and ‘Saturday Night Live’)
“Let’s Swing Big”: ‘THR Presents’ Q&A With the Creative Team Behind ‘Grease: Rise of the Pink Ladies’