- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dana Delany has been cast in Amazon Studios’ drama pilot Hand of God.
The two-time Emmy winner will play Crystal Harris, the wife of the powerful Judge Pernell (Ron Perlman). The one-hour pilot follows Pernell, a law-bending man with a call girl on the side, who has a religious awakening. He begins to have visions and hear voices — which could be God speaking to him — through his ventilator-bound son.
The script was written by Ben Watkins (Burn Notice) and will be directed by World War Z‘s Marc Forster. Watkins and Forster are executive producing the project alongside Perlman and Brian Wilkins. Production is scheduled to begin next month.
Amazon released its second batch of original pilots for audience consideration in February. Among the five pilots were Amazon’s first two drama projects, The After from Chris Carter and Bosch based on the Michael Connelly series.
Delany most recently starred in ABC’s Body of Proof. She is repped by UTA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day