- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Judge Carrie Ann Inaba called Palin the “most improved” since her last appearance on the show.
“I was thankful that Carrie Ann acknowledged that,” Palin said backstage after the show, before Ballas jumped in to echo the praise.
“It’s definitely a step in the right direction,” said Ballas. “She looks amazing, and I definitely can feel it when I move with her. She’s more smooth.”
She’s also more confident. It’s something the judges, her fellow cast members and parents Sarah and Todd, seated in the audience, have all pointed out.
“She’s just excited to see a new confident me, and she’s happy to be here to watch,” Palin said. “I think it’s just my age. I was 19 [the first time] and now I’m 21, almost 22.”
Palin also said she got a kick out of having son Tripp be old enough to watch.
“He asked for a cupcake in the middle of the show,” she said, noting that his attention span only lasted through the first nine performances.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print