- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Saved by the Bell alum Elizabeth Berkley spoofed her former show on ABC’s Dancing With the Stars on Monday night.
The actress, who played Jessie Spano on the 1989-93 series, re-created the memorable episode in which Jessie gets hooked on caffeine pills and starts overenthusiastically singing “I’m So Excited” as Zack (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) tries to tell her she needs help.
PHOTOS: ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Season 17 Cast
To kick off her Monday night performance, she tells dance partner Val Chmerkovskiy that she needs “jive pills” to dance and bursts into “I’m So Excited” before the two perform their dance to a version of the the Pointer Sisters’ early-1980s hit.
As a bonus, her former Bell co-star Mario Lopez (A.C. Slater) was cheering her on in the audience.
While the judges weren’t impressed by the dance, Carrie Ann Inaba thanked Berkley for “taking me back into a time warp and the best times of my life.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day