- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Entering the final night of Dancing With the Stars‘ thirteenth season, Rob Kardashian is easily the winningest member of his family to take on the show.
Sister Kim only lasted three weeks during season 7, and her poor showing has been an running gag throughout Rob’s time on the show.
But has the front runner, who nabbed his first perfect 30 on Monday, intimidated anyone else in his famous family from trying out the show? Rob tells The Hollywood Reporter he doesn’t think so.
“I hope not,” he said backstage, Monday, with partner Cheryl Burke. “I would love to see somebody else in my family do the show, but I’ve kind of taken that task from our family and of achieved a lot.”
The crowning achievement on Rob’s season — so far, at least — has to be his finale freestyle. The nostalgic number blew judge Carrie Ann Inaba away and gave him his best score of the season.
Rob thinks the different take on the freestyle worked in his favor.
“We wanted to bring an old school kind of swag,” Rob explained. “I’m wearing a zoot suit. We had a whole band situation and just kind of [brought] it back an old school theme… I feel like that suited me.”
You might even say it zoot suited him.