- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A new episode of NCIS easily beat Dancing With the Stars‘ elimination episode, leading CBS to win the night. In fact, NBC even topped ABC, which slipped into third place.
NCIS averaged a 3.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic, with 18.8 million viewers overall, down 8 percent from its last new episode on March 29, a season low. It was followed up by a rerun of NCIS: Los Angeles (2.7, 12.6 million), and a new episode of The Good Wife (2.0, 10.6 million), which was up 5 percent week-to-week.
NBC was flat with The Biggest Loser Couples (2.7, 7.3 million) and Parenthood (1.9, 4.7 million). But it was enough to power the network past ABC for the night.
ABC ranked third for the night with the season finale of No Ordinary Family (1.5, 5.7 million viewers), Dancing With the Stars (3.1, 15.6 million) and Body of Proof (2.4, 11.1 million). DWTS, which saw Wendy Williams sent home, was down 28 percent from last week, a season low, while new drama Body of Proof dropped 23 percent in its third episode.
Univision topped Fox for the night in the demo with telenovelas Eva Luna (1.5, 4.4 million), Teresa (1.5, 4 million) and Triunfo del Amor (1.5, 3.8 million).
Fox aired reruns of Glee (1.2, 3.9 million), Raising Hope (1.1, 3 million) and Traffic Light (0.9, 2 million).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day