- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After 14 seasons of routine eliminations, Dancing With the Stars mixed things up a bit during Tuesday’s results. The judges had the bottom two couples face off in an simultaneous dance “duel” to decide who would go home.
Not at risk were the highest scorers from Latin night: William Levy and Cheryl Burke, Katherine Jenkins and Mark Ballas, Donald Driver and Peta Murgatroyd and Maria Menounos and Derek Hough, who were asked to perform an encore of their Monday Salsa.
Deeming Roshon Fegan, Melissa Gilbert and Gladys Knight safe, that Monday’s lowest scoring performer and one competitor who seemed to have issues with the voters.
Gavin DeGraw and Jaleel White both fought for the chance to stay in the competition by preparing a Cha Cha and then going head to head during simultaneous performances.
Unsurprisingly, the judges’ deliberation resulted in the decision to spare White, sending the weekly low-scorer home in his stead. DeGraw takes last season’s winning pro Karina Smirnoff with him.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day