- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Don’t take it personally. Somebody has to go home — even during personal stories week.
After a performance night filled with confessions, tales of loss and lots and lots of tears, Dancing With the Stars made its second cut of Season 14 on Tuesday night.
The three couples forced to sweat it out until the end — Gavin DeGraw and Karina Smirnoff, Jack Wagner and Anna Trebunskaya, Gladys Knight and Tristan MacManus. — all shared the distinction of being the previous night’s lowest scorers. Each brought in a cumulative 24, which is hardly anything to scoff in the third week, but not enough to cut the mustard in such a competitive season.
So who danced their last? Jack and Anna.
Wagner’s emotional story about reuniting with his long lost daughter after 23 years of estrangement wasn’t enough to garner favor with the voters. His run ends just short of the Top 10.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day