- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
From here on out, the results are (mostly) back in the audience’s hands.
Dancing With the Stars dropped its third and final elimination duel on the remaining couples Tuesday night, and after an hour that gave the greenlight to most of the top of the leader board early on, Roshon Fegan and Chelsie Hightower and Jaleel White and Kym Johnson were named the bottom two and told to dance for their lives.
It was a bit of a surprise for Melissa Gilbert and Maksim Chmerkovskiy. The twosome were the lowest scorers by far during Monday’s performance show and they seemed resigned to departing after the show.
The fateful rumba went down with either couple seemingly poised to leave or stay — both, after all, had survived a previous duel — but the judges were less impressed with one duo’s shaking.
Praising everyone’s strength at the dance, a uninamous vote chose to save Fegan.
Before he left, White praised Fegan’s performance and said he was just glad that he got a few good dances out of the competition — none of them being “The Urkel.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day