- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Before the Dancing With the Stars class of season 13 graduates on Tuesday, the remaining competitors are taking a look back on their exhausting three months working on the show.
ABC’s weekly call to the series’ Twitter followers prompted one user to ask what’s surprised them most about their time on the show. Ricki Lake, Rob Kardashian and J.R. Martinez reacted accordingly.
Some answers don’t come as much of a surprise — Rob is still reeling from making it all the way to week 10 — while others offer some insight into the psyche of a celebrity reinvigorated by their time on the show.
“I’m a pretty strong woman,” says Ricki, who just solidified plans for another talk show. “I’m doing things I never thought I could do before. I think I’ve grown and come into my own at a time in my life where I never thought I’d be peaking… So 43 has been a really good year for me.”
See everything the final three have to say in this exclusive video shot during their last rehearsals.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day