- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nancy Grace, Kristin Cavallari, Chaz Bono, Ricki Lake, Carson Kressley and David Arquette are among the stars who will be tackling the tango and performing the paso doble on Dancing With the Stars this season.
The male competitors also will include L.A. Laker Ron Artest, whose ex-wife Kimsha Artest is one of the stars of VH1’s Basketball Wives L.A.; Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ Rob Kardashian, brother of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe (Kim was a previous DWTS contestant); and J.R. Martinez, Iraq war veteran and All My Children co-star.
ABC made the announcement during Monday night’s episode of Bachelor Pad 2, but the Internet had been abuzz with speculation about the show’s new cast for weeks.
Dancing With the Stars returns Sept. 19 with a two-hour premiere at 8 p.m.
Gail Speight contributed to this report.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day