- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dancing With the Stars crowned its 24th winner Tuesday night.
After another competitive season, which saw the likes of Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles and former Beyonce backup dancer Heather Morris vying for the Mirrorball Trophy, the two-night finale came down to three couples: NFL running back Rashad Jennings and Emma Slater; Fifth Harmony singer Normani Kordei and Val Chmerkovskiy; and former MLB catcher David Ross and Lindsay Arnold.
However, only one couple could be named the winner.
After each couple danced for the last time in the 24-hour fusion challenge, hosts Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews awarded Jennings with the Mirrorball Trophy.
Ross landed in second place, with Kordei shocking the crowd when she was named third-place runner-up.
The evening also featured a preview of ABC’s Dirty Dancing special event, live dances from the season’s previously eliminated contestants and performances by Hailee Steinfeld, Lady Antebellum and OneRepublic.
Dancing With the Stars returns for season 25 in the fall.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day