- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Six is not Sabrina Bryan’s lucky number. The actress and singer, who left Dancing With the Stars in the sixth week of her first turn on the show, was also voted off during the sixth week of the ABC series’ All-Stars season.
The results, delivered during Tuesday’s episode, came after three performances’ worth of scores — which put Bryan and partner Louis van Amstel on the top of the leader board with a cumulative 88.5.
Though the judges and audience tend to dole out the incredulous gasps when high-scorers go home, this week’s news did seem to come as more of a surprise than usual.
“Every single person can understand what it feels like to get a second chance at something,” said Bryan, who kept a stiff upper lip, “and this was my second chance.”
It was technically her third chance. Bryan didn’t make the original cut for the All-Stars season, but after a period of fan voting, she topped Kyle Massey and Carson Kressley for the thirteenth spot.
Apolo Ohno and Karina Smirnoff, who joined Bryan and van Amstel in earning perfect scores this week, joined them in the bottom two.
Next week, the duo with the lowest scores from the judges will go home without any phone or online voting.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day