- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
It was only a matter of time. And hats off to Dancing With the Stars for tackling it while it was still remotely fresh.
Psy‘s “Gangnam Style” came to the second part of this week’s performance show on Tuesday night, and despite decidedly low expectations, the freestyle team seemed to pull it off rather well.
PHOTOS: The Cast of ‘Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars’
The cumulative score (27) for Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd, Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy and Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke, didn’t match their rivals from the previous night — but they may have emerged the audience favorite.
“I’m telling you, it was a real hot mess,” Burke told press after the performance. “All through dress rehearsal and all day yesterday, I was thinking ‘Whatever, as long as we put a smile on people’s faces…’ We were still making changes until 10 minutes before.”
Did they pull it off? Watch the performance below (and the critique above) and sound off.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day