- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The cast of Dancing With the Stars season 13 can finally take it easy.
Winner J.R. Martinez, joined by fellow finalists Ricki Lake and Rob Kardashian, capped off weeks and weeks of promotions with red eye to New York and an appearance on Good Morning America early Wednesday.
The trio, beside their partners, sat down with George Stephanolopis and Robin Roberts to recap their time on the show and take questions from the audience.
“The Psycho Tango was my hardest week,” Ricki said, addressing her brief threats to quit. “It was week 4, and that was when I had my unflattering breakdown. I wish I could take that back.”
They also talked about the harmonious relationship between cast members this season. J.R., in particular, explained a few pranks he played on Rob and Cheryl Burke.
“It was never competitive among all three of us,” he said. “It was all fun, and we cheered each other on.”
Obligatory victory dances ensued, with each pairing taking on one of their favorite routines from the two-part finale.
Watch J.R. and Karina’s final performance below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day