- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Most of the ensemble, with their recently announced partners, posed for their official season 15 portraits, reminding fans what they all used to look like in sequins and parachute pants.
Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas, the reunited season 11 duo, ham it up the most — with Ballas wearing his glasses and the two blowing imaginary smoke off of their finger guns.
Pamela Anderson and Kelly Monaco are also looking cozy with their new partners, Tristan McManus and Val Chmerkovskiy. And Cheryl Burke and Emmit Smith are happily reunited.
Missing from the photo shoot are Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy — perhaps too busy practicing? — and wildcards Carson Kressley, Kyle Massey and Sabrina Bryan. One of the latter three will officially join the cast after an announcement on Aug 27.
Look through all of the photos in THR‘s Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars cast gallery.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day