- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Danny Comden has signed a blind script deal through the Tannenbaum Co./Paramount for CBS Television Studios.
The writing pact accompanies his role in CBS’ untitled sports radio comedy, which Eric and Kim Tannenbaum are set to produce in association with CBS Television Studios.
Comden will play the manipulative radio show producer on the project, which is inspired by ESPN personality Colin Cowherd’s outspoken sports talk show. Damon Wayans and Eliza Dushku have joined the cast as well.
This is not Comden’s first script deal. Previous pacts were made with Sony, through Adam Sandler’s Happy Madison, and before that at Fox. Through the former, he generated comedic legal drama project Lawyers for Less, with Comden on board to write, executive produce and star; through the latter he developed The Intruders, a single-camera comedy project.
Comden, whose previous on-air credits include Dirt and I’m With Her, is repped by UTA and Sloane, Offer, Weber & Dern.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day