- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Whose Line Is It Anyway? will make its debut Monday, occupying the 8 p.m. slot currently held by Supernatural. The latter aired its last completed episode this week, and while several more have been filmed, postproduction work wasn’t finished before the coronavirus outbreak shut down hundreds of TV and film productions.
Season two of In the Dark, meanwhile, moves up from a planned late-May premiere to April 16, in place of Legacies, whose last finished episode of the season airs Thursday. DC series Stargirl will make its CW debut on May 19, following the end of The Flash‘s run, and a day after its premiere on streaming service DC Universe. Stargirl is moving back a week from its original date.
The CW’s plan is to air all completed episodes of its shows. Supernatural, Legacies and The Flash will resume production to finish out their seasons — or series, in Supernatural‘s case — when it is possible to do so.
The final season of The 100 is still set to premiere May 20.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day