- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
>> Mike Darnell tops THR’s 50 most powerful people in reality TV (“Hole in the Wall” not withstanding).
>> As if often the case, a pirated version of David Letterman’s McCain diss received more traffic than the official network version.
>> If you have $400 million handy, you can buy TV Guide Channel (suddenly WWE is looking like a good investment).The brand has been in trouble ever since the increasing use ofinteractive programming guides made its program-listing scrollobsolete. Somebody needs give the network a cash-infused brand overall to make it competitive with the likes of E! or use it for its valuable cable distribution real estate.
>> Cable news nets scramble to cover Wall Street meltdown: “I have never seen anything like this.”
>> Dull choice: Bruce Springsteen to play Super Bowl half time show (would do a predictable “because so-and-so wasn’t available” joke, but I’m actually blanking on anybody more mainstream and safe than Spingsteen).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day