- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What would a world in which Dave Chapelle and Olivia Pope were lovers look like? Would he brighten up her dramatic days with his jokes? Would she give him speeches about white hats and gladiators? Would it be the end of the Olivia-Jake-Fitz love triangle?
Who knows. But Chapelle would totally be willing to find out.
The comedian spoke with GQ for the magazine’s “Men of the Year” issue and while talking about items on his bucket list, he revealed one that involved a TV guest-star spree.
“For one year, I want to do this thing where I guest-star on as many television shows as I possibly can,” said Chapelle. “I love television.” He continued, listing the shows he’d like to be on.
Well, except for her ex Edison Davis, who doesn’t think love is supposed to hurt so obviously did not last long in the Pope world. That’s OK, Chapelle. You can spruce up on your Scandal history for next time.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day