- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
David Arquette is taking a trip to Cougar Town.
ABC confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that the 40-year-old actor will appear alongside wife Courteney Cox (with whom he’s been separated from since 2010) on the comedy’s season three finale.
Arquette already serves as executive producer of the series alongside Cox under their Coquette Productions banner.
According to TVLine, he’ll play a hotel concierge in the season’s 15th and final episode, who goes out of his way to help the cul-de-sac crew with anything and everything.
Cougar Town just received its Feb. 14 premiere date after months of delays. It replaces the short-lived Work It on Tuesdays at 8:30 p.m.
Most recently, Arquette competed on ABC’s Dancing With the Stars, placing fifth with partner Kym Johnson. He’s previously acted alongside Cox in the Scream franchise and a 1996 episode of Friends.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Rachel Brosnahan on the Legacy ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Leaves Behind: “Stories Being Told About Women, by Women”
The Kelly Clarkson Show
Kelly Clarkson Says Daytime Show Move to New York Was “100 Percent” Her Decision
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing: Sadie Stanley Digs Into Y2K Murder Mystery in ‘Cruel Summer’ Season 2