- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
You can stop hassling David Hasselhoff about whether or not he’s in the Baywatch movie.
Dwayne Johnson, the lead in the upcoming movie version of the iconic ‘90s TV show, confirmed the Hoff’s involvement on his Facebook page. Speaking to Johnson via video call, Hasselfhoff said he was “born ready” to take part in the movie and that he was going to “rock and Hoff.”
Johnson, clearly pleased with Mitch Buchanan joining the proceedings, added that “there ain’t no Bay without the Hoff.”
Baywatch centers on the leader of an elite group of lifeguards (Johnson) who is forced to team up with a young hotshot former Olympian (Zac Efron) to save the beloved bay. The movie began shooting Feb. 22.
Directed by Seth Gordon, Baywatch co-stars Alexandra Daddario, Priyanka Chopra, Kelly Rohrbach and Hannibal Buress.
See Johnson’s Facebook post below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day