- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
David Letterman is (finally) returning to TV.
The comedian is set to make his first small-screen appearance since stepping down from The Late Show in May 2015 and from the looks of it, his new gig could not be more different.
Letterman — still rocking an impressive retirement beard and much more casual attire — travels to India for an upcoming episode of the National Geographic docuseries Years of Living Dangerously. Nat Geo has released a first look at Letterman’s appearance, in which he expounds on his “love affair” with solar power.
The clip starts off tame enough, but when Letterman puts his head on a solar panel, that’s when things get electrifying — literally.
Check out the video below.
Years of Living Dangerously‘s second season kicks off on Sunday, Oct. 30, at 8 p.m. on Nat Geo, before moving to its regular time slot on Wednesdays at 10 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day