- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC’s Days of Our Lives is welcoming back another fan favorite.
Eileen Davidson, who last appeared as Kristen Blake in April 1998, will return to the long-running soap opera, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Davidson will reprise the character she played from 1993-98 starting Oct. 11. Kristen, the foster daughter of Stefano DiMera, was presumed dead after a body matching her description was found floating in a pool. The real Kristen, however, was left on an island after being sold to a harem.
“I’m thrilled to embark on this new adventure at Days and excited to revisit Kristen and who knows who else! Not to mention my old friends in the cast and crew,” Davidson told THR, with a nod to the many alter egos she’s taken on over the years on the series.
Davidson, who had been playing Ashley Abbott on The Young & the Restless, becomes the latest Days fan favorite to return to the soap, which premiered in 1965. Kristian Alfonso inked a new deal in May to remain in her role as Hope and Charles Shaughnessy and Lisa Rinna also returned to the series this year.
Davidson is repped by Media Artists Group and Blain & Associates.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day