- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Deadbeat will be back.
Hulu announced Tuesday that the half-hour comedy series starring Tyler Labine will return for a third season of 13 episodes.
The Lionsgate Television comedy, which revolves around a hapless but gifted medium who goes to any lengths to help the ghosts of New York settle unfinished business, co-stars Brandon T. Jackson and Cat Deeley. The series was co-created by Cody Heller and Brett Konner and exec produced by showrunner Dan Lagana. Producers include Dede Gardner, Jeremy Kleiner and Sara Esberg of Brad Pitt‘s Plan B banner.
“Deadbeat is a uniquely imaginative and charming series,” said Craig Erwich, senior vp and head of content at Hulu. “We are very happy to bring it back for another hilarious season and look forward to sharing new ghostly stories.”
A formal return date for Deadbeat will be announced later.
The series joins a roster of original programming at Hulu that also includes Lionsgate’s Casual, season four of The Mindy Project, James Franco starrer 11/22/63 as well as Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler’s Difficult People and Jason Katims‘ The Way.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day