- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
DeAnna Pappas got her ring after all. Season 4’s The Bachelorette star married high school teacher Stephen Stagliano on Saturday in Palmetto, Ga.
“We’re so ecstatic to be husband and wife and we’re thrilled to be sharing this day with all our family and friends,” the couple tells US Weekly in a joint statement.
Stagliano proposed to Pappas in May of last year. They met in 2009 at a party for ABC’s The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All special.
Viewers will remember that Pappas got engaged to her season’s winning bachelor professional snowboarder Jesse Csincsak in 2008. They called off the wedding just months later.
She became a favorite with fans when she appeared as a bachelorette on Season 11 of The Bachelor with Brad Womack. She made it all the way to the rose ceremony’s final two before Womack decided not to choose either woman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day