- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mark Moses is ready to go toe-to-toe with Katie Holmes.
The Desperate Housewives grad has joined the cast of Fox’s untitled drama pilot from Ilene Chaiken and Melissa Scrivner Love starring the Dawson’s Creek alum.
The drama revolves around FBI special agent Hazel Otis (Holmes) who is in the midst of investigating a domestic terrorism threat when a personal indiscretion — an affair with a prominent general — shatters her life and threatens her career at the FBI. Now labeled “the mistress,” Hazel Otis — wife, mother, patriot — begins to rebuild her personal life and professional reputation.
Moses will play Chase, the FBI assistant director and Hazel’s boss.
The drama pilot role marks the latest TV foray for Moses, whose credits also include Mad Men, Homeland, The Last Ship and Manhattan. He’s repped by Innovative.
Chaiken and Love wrote the pilot and will executive produce the 20th Century Fox Television effort alongside Judy Smith (Scandal) and 3 Arts’ Oly Obst. Holmes also will exec produce. The cast includes Rose Rollins, who reunites with The L Word creator Chaiken on the project.
Keep up with all the latest pilot orders, castings and eventual series pickups with THR‘s handy guide.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day