- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dexter Morgan is pondering his legacy.
After releasing cryptic key art that questioned whether Dexter (Michael C. Hall) would survive the upcoming eighth and final season of Dexter, the serial killer with a code now is weighing just how he might be remembered.
In a new clip, Hall looks to leave behind a legacy — a “monument” to make his mark — as he questions just what he created. As the camera pans out, Dexter’s potential legacy is revealed: Artistic portraits of his vast and notable victims, including the Trinity Killer, Miguel Prado, Brian Moser, Jordan Chase and countless others.
“Will they call it monstrous or a masterpiece?” he ponders.
Check out the above clip, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, and hit the comments below with your thoughts: Should Dexter survive?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Robert De Niro