- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Debra Morgan’s life as we knew it is over.
In a new jam-packed trailer for the eighth and final season of Showtime’s Dexter, Jennifer Carpenter‘s Deb is virtually unrecognizable.
After ending LaGuerta’s life, Deb is in a downward spiral, with the top cop drinking, using prescription drugs and hooking up with a trashy new love interest as she searches for a way to forget the fact that she murdered one of her mentors.
“Deb, look at yourself, you’re lost,” Dexter (Michael C. Hall) tells her. But the worst part for Dexter’s foster-sister? After Deb is busted for a DUI, she wants to make a statement! About what? We’ll just have to wait and see.
Elsewhere, things as always aren’t looking too hot for Dexter. Miami Metro has added a new foe in Charlotte Rampling‘s Dr. Evelyn “The Psychopath Whisperer” Vogel, who could potentially see him for who — and what — he is. And did we mention Harrison seems to be missing?
Check out the trailer below. Dexter returns June 30 at 9 p.m. on Showtime. And check out what Hall’s next project at Showtime could be here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day