- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Showtime’s Dexter is apparently going to be spending a lot of time at a strip club in its upcoming seventh season.
The Michael C. Hall-Jennifer Carpenter starrer has enlisted Swedish actress Katia Winter to play a Russian stripper who works at a Miami club, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As first reported by TVLine, Winter will join the serial killer drama in a major recurring role, joining Season 7 newbies Jason Gedrick — who will play the manger of the same Miami strip club — and Ray Stevenson, who has been cast as the leader of a Russian organized crime syndicate.
Premiering Sept. 30 at 9 p.m., production on Season 7 of Dexter began this month in Los Angeles and will feature the Miami club linked to a high profile murder case as the season’s central case.
The Showtime drama, following a shocking sixth-season finale in which Deb (Carpenter) discovered Dexter’s (Hall) “dark passenger” as she prepared to profess her love for her adopted brother, was renewed last year for two additional seasons, potentially setting the stage for the series’ end.
Winter’s credits include Arena andNCIS. She’s repped by Gersh and Schachter Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day