- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Showtime has unspooled the second teaser for the upcoming eighth season of Dexter and it’s only slightly less cryptic than the first.
After the first promo offered the names of most of Dexter’s (Michael C. Hall) victims, the new spot offers a window into the mind of the serial killer with a code.
“I’ve always been a very neat monster but lately the truth has begun to spill,” he warns. “And too many people have seen the full picture. I’m losing control. And the only thing I know for sure is that it isn’t going to be pretty.”
Judging from the Dexter-styled blood splatter in the promo below, he’s clearly very right.
Showtime has yet to make a formal decision on the future of the long-running drama co-starring Jennifer Carpenter, though CBS Corp. chief Les Moonves — who oversees sibling network Showtime — recently called the upcoming eighth season the show’s “last.”
Dexter returns Sunday, June 30 on Showtime for its first spring bow. Watch the creepy promo, below, and hit the comments with your thoughts.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day