- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Discovery Channel is getting Fast N’ Loud once again.
The network’s auto-themed series is set to return with new episodes at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Monday, Aug. 18.
The show follows motor mastermind Richard Rawlings and his mechanical prodigy, Aaron Kaufman, who are always on the hunt for a good deal as they look for forgotten and neglected vintage cars to buy and restore at Richard’s Gas Monkey Garage in Dallas.
This season, the duo build a chopped Model A, a first for the show. They also land a huge muscle car for a Sonic restaurant drive-in, but the Camaro convertible SS turns out to be trickier than originally thought as the deadline looms. Aaron also continues his dream of being a race car driver, and he enters one of the deadliest and most difficult road races in the world: Pike’s Peak. The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive first look at the promo (see above).
Fast N’ Loud is produced for Discovery Channel by Pilgrim Studios; Craig Piligian and Eddie Rohwedder are executive producers. For Discovery, Craig Coffman is exec producer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day