- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Discovery Fit & Health has ordered a special episode of Untold Stories of the ER.
The Craziest Cases special is set to air at 10 p.m. Friday, Nov. 7 and will be hosted by hosted by featured ER doctor Nicole Jasper, who revisits some of the series’ “most visually incredible cases” from the past nine seasons.
The special will include stories about a man with a live catfish stuck in his throat, a woman with a stiletto in her cheek, a man with a camping stove strongly attached to his privates, a man with a turtle clamped to his throat and a man wheeled into the ER with a two-inch pole impaled through his head.
Meanwhile, the show also celebrates its 100th episode at 10 p.m. Friday, Nov. 14. That episode, which kicks off the new season, tells the tales of a woman who has taken medical procedures into her own hands and shocked herself with a defibrillator, a man with a shovel impalement in a very uncomfortable place, a DEA agent whose cardiac arrest causes seizures, a fraternity pledge with unexplained internal bleeding – from both ends (watch the clip above for the big reveal of what’s causing his illness).
Untold Stories of the ER is produced for Discovery Fit & Health (which is being renamed Discovery Life Channel on Jan. 15) by GRB Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day