- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW DELHI – Discovery Networks International will extend its India offerings – which include flagship Discovery Channel and Animal Planet – with the launch of Discovery Kids in April.
“We shall be launching a new network in India – Discovery Kids. Launching in April, the network will initially be available in three languages – Hindi, English and Tamil,” said DNI president and CEO Mark Hollinger.
“Discovery Kids will offer Indian children the ideal combination of learning and entertainment. A unique network in the kids’ genre, Discovery Kids will offer children a fun and entertaining way to satisfy their natural curiosity with stimulating and imaginative programming,” he added.
After its India launch, Discovery Kids will also unfurl in Indonesia and Philippines.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier