- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Looking to expand the programming it provides public television, DLT Entertainment has hired David Rubinsohn as Director of Public TV Sales, according to an announcement Monday by company president Don Taffner Jr.
A former Public TV Association programmer of the year, Rubinsohn will handle station sales, including product form the DLT catalog such as the U.K. sitcoms My Familyand Miranda as well as older series such as Rumpole of the Baileyand Fresh Fields.
“He has proven expertise in all areas of public broadcasting with a focus on programming and sales,.” Said Taffner.
Rubinsohn most recently was Director of Programming and Sales for TJL Productions; and previously served as vp programming and distribution of PBS New York affiliate WNET.
DLT, with offices in New York, London and L.A., is a TV producer and distributor. Its past hits include Three’s Companyand Too Close For Comfort. It also handles library shows including Benny Hilland Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day