- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When Doctor Who returns to BBC America this Saturday, it will start as it always does. There will be a crash – that would be the time and space traveling police box, TARDIS. And then, the crew will exit to find that they’ve been transported to some strange place and time.
In the return episode, they land in 1930s Berlin and drop in on Hitler. He’s bad enough, but we hear that he won’t be the worst war criminal the Doctor (Matt Smith) and his companions will meet in the next episode. Spoilers!
And with the final six episodes of this season, the journey begins to find Amy Pond’s (Karen Gillan) kidnapped daughter, Melody – who we found out in the midseason finale grows up to be River Song (Alex Kingston).
Are you ready to continue the journey that inevitably leads us to a NASA astronaut on a beach killing the Doctor?
Watch a new preview clip from Sunday’s episode, “Let’s Kill Hitler,” below.
Doctor Who returns Saturday at 9 p.m. on BBC America.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day