- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Did the world just witness the birth of Dolly Parton, rap star?
The country music legend hipped and hopped on Friday’s episode of The Queen Latifah Show, giving a musical performance that challenged the TV host on her own territory.
“Queen Latifah, she da queen of hip-hop, rap and TV screen,” Parton sang. “She da queen of her own hood, but I’m the queen of Dollywood.”
Queen Latifah smiled on the side of the stage, watching Parton perform her outrageous lyrics. An extended portion of the song talked about Parton’s famously ample breasts, with the country star noting Latifah “has them too, but she don’t work them like I do.” Parton also gave a shout out to Miley Cyrus, rapping “Miley, I’ve got your wrecking balls right here” while motioning to her bosom.
“You may be the Queen, but I’m the white trash princess,” she rapped to Latifah. “Well, me and Honey Boo Boo.”
The Queen Latifah Show, which airs in syndication, premiered last month.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day