- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What do you do when you have the cast of one of television’s most celebrated dramas cornered in front of a camera? Ask them which of their co-stars’ alter egos they’d shtup during a round of that classic game of choice: F—, Marry, Kill.
Keeping in line with Mad Men‘s circa-1960s restraint and basic cable’s FCC limitations, The Hollywood Reporter presented a slightly censored version called Canoodle, Marry, Kill when recently sitting down with Jon Hamm, January Jones, John Slattery, Christina Hendricks, Christopher Stanley, Jay R. Ferguson and Kevin Rahm.
Some demurred before delivering their most diplomatic selections (Jon Hamm, naturally), while others happily threw their onscreen love interests under the bus. (Spoiler alert: Christopher Stanley is not as into Betty and Henry Francis’ marriage as January Jones is.) Special points go to John Slattery for navigating around real-life wife Talia Balsam (Mona) and to Jones, who’s not so optimistic about Don Draper’s odds of survival during this last season.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day