- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TBS is adding a new type of comedy to its slate of original programming. The network announced Wednesday it has ordered a hidden camera show, featuring comedians playing practical jokes on an unsuspecting public.
It’s scheduled to premiere in spring 2013.
Who Gets the Last Laugh?, which stars Scrubs and Exes actor Donald Faison as host, comes to the network from Punk’d co-creators Ashton Kutcher and Jason Goldberg — and follows a not entirely different premise from their MTV hit.
The show brings on a slew of comedians and actors — Andy Dick, Tom Green, D.L. Hughley, Chris Kattan, Bam Margera and Cheri Oteri among them — with three pitching pranks to each other before a live audience decides which pulled it off the best. The winner of each episode gets $10,000 for the charity of their choice.
Kutcher and Goldberg’s Katalyst is producing the series in association with Warner Horizon Television. Goldberg serves as EP and showrunner.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day