- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding star Kim Zolciak is proving she can go it alone with her new spinoff, garnering an average 1.55 million viewers for its one-hour premiere on Thursday.
Bravo debuted the series with back-to-back episodes. 1.4 million people tuned into the 9 p.m. airing with 691,000 in the ad-coveted 18-49 audience. Its second half-hour episode improved on its lead-in with 1.7 million total viewers and 865,000 in the ad demo. Combined, that’s an average 1.55 million viewers for the hour.
This news follows the success of New Jersey’s fifth season premiere last Sunday, which is the network’s most watched season debut ever. It’s also another good sign that interest in the network’s Real Housewives franchise is still strong as Bravo plans spinoffs with Beverly Hills’ Lisa Vanderpump and Atlanta’s Kandi Burruss.
Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding follows Zolciak as she plans her multi-million dollar wedding to Kroy Biermann in less than a couple months. Next Thursday, the series airs in its regular time slot Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. on Bravo.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day