- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LONDON –uConnect, the sales division of Belgium-based uMedia has taken on worldwide sales duties for Christopher Menaul’s Summer In February, starring Dominic Cooper, Dan Stevens and Emily Browning.
Headed by veteran international sales guru and former Lakeshore high flier Peter Rogers, uConnect will be charged with finding distributors for the low-budget British independent film.
Based on a true story, the film is set amongst a bohemian group of Edwardian artists in the dramatic landscape of Cornwall and focuses on the tragic love triangle between anti-Modernist painter AJ Munnings (Cooper), budding artist Florence Carter-Wood (Browning) and the local land agent, Gilbert Evans (Stevens).
The film is directed by BAFTA TV Award winning Christopher Menaul (See No Evil: The Moors Murders) and produced by Janette Day and Pippa Cross for CrossDay Productions, Apart Films’ Jeremy Cowdrey and Dan Stevens. Jonathan Smith wrote the screenplay based on his own novel.
Metrodome released the film theatrically June 14 across the U.K.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day