- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW YORK – Dr. Drew Pinsky would love to have Lindsay Lohan as a guest on his upcoming HLN primetime show that launches in March, he told the New York Post.
“I want to talk about what’s really going on with a woman who’s suffering like that,” he told the paper.
In announcing the show, HLN had said that Pinsky is set to share insights on a broad range of subjects every night.
Pinsky also said he hopes to land cast members from MTV’s Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant “if MTV will allow it,” he said about his long-term employer. “It is stunning how much attention those girls get. I know them all very well. Let’s bring them on and talk about it.”
Discussing the possible effect of his move to HLN on his audience, Pinsky said: “I’ve been talking to 15- to 20-year-olds for 25 years.” He added: “Some of them are 40 now. And some of them are already at Headline News. But I hope the ones that are young will come over with me.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day