- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In one of the NBC show’s digital shorts, the former Degrassi: The Next Generation star and Andy Samberg went through a number of “interviews,” touching on everything from Drake’s admitted sweater obsession (he has said he owns 1,000 of them) to joking about his sexual orientation.
“A Matching Sweaters Interview With Drake” showed the two in multi-colored, ’90s flavored sweaters. “An Extremely Close Interview With Drake” focused on their mouths and teeth. “A Wordless Seduction of Drake” had Samberg flirting with Drake with them both declaring at the end of the segment that they were not into men.
“A Racist Interview With Drake Samberg” contained the dialogue:
Samberg: “So Drake..”
Drake: “Don’t do it.”
Samberg: “Yeah, not worth it.”
The episode’s musical guest also participated in a “Weekend Update” segment as a rapping werewolf, and performed two songs. The first, “Headlines,” saw him perform in front of high tech video screens; the second, “Make Me Proud,” was performed with Nicki Minaj.
Anna Faris hosted the program.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day