- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After a successful recurring stint on Drop Dead Diva, one of its actors has been promoted to series regular status for the fourth season.
Expect more of Lex Medlin, who plays Judge Owen French and Jane’s boyfriend on the Lifetime dramedy, who will continue on the series when the hourlong returns next year. He appeared in four episodes in the show’s recently-wrapped third season.
Created by former Bones producer Josh Berman, Drop Dead Diva revolves around an aspiring model who dies in a car accident and finds herself living in the body of an overweight lawyer. In its third season, the Sony TV production averaged 2.3 million viewers on Sunday nights — solid enough for Lifetime to order another season.
Medlin has guest starred on TV Land’s Hot in Cleveland, CBS’ CSI and the CW’s Supernatural. He also had a substantial role on TNT’s Southland as Det. Andy Williams from 2009-10.
Medlin is repped by Progressive Artists Agency and Pop Art Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day