- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Austin will be guest starring on the series’ upcoming fourth season.
In the episode titled “Home,” he’ll be playing a 16-year-old multi-millionaire CEO and video game designer who hires Jane (Brooke Elliott) and Grayson (Jackson Hurst) to sue his father for emancipation.
Aside from playing Max for four seasons on Disney Channel’s hit series, Wizards of Waverly Place, Austin’s TV credits include a guest role on Law & Order: SVU and the voice of Diego on Nickelodeon’s animated series, Go Diego! Go!
His film credits include Gary Marshall’s New Year’s Eve and the title role of Huck Finn in the upcoming Jo Kastner film, Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, in theatres next year.
Drop Dead Diva was renewed for a fourth season last September. It returns to Lifetime with 13 new episodes this summer. Created by Josh Berman, the series is produced by Sony Pictures Television.
Austin is represented by CESD, Paradigm, Principato-Young Entertainment, and Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day