- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dude, You’re Screwed! is back for a second season on Discovery Channel.
The series centers on a group of survivalists as their skills are put to the test. Each survivalist is captured one at a time by a handful of the others. He has no idea what’s coming — the capture can take place anywhere and at any time: on the way to work, in the middle of the gym, at a coffee shop. He is then dropped into one of the world’s harshest environments with 100 hours to make it back to civilization. Throughout all this, the other guys monitor their target’s progress (and vital signs) from a command center nearby.
In this clip, which is exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, one of the survivalists is faced with the dilemma of whether to eat a live goldfish — and then drink the water that the fish has presumably “pooped” in.
Returning this season are Green Beret Terry Schappert, U.K. Royal Air Force extreme survival instructor John Hudson, primitive skills expert Matt Graham, and former Navy SEAL Jake Zweig. Joining the returning vets are newcomers Casey Anderson, a top wildlife tracker and conservationist; Chris Swanda, an experienced backwoods survivalist; and Tim Smith, a bushmaster Registered Master Maine Guide.
Dude, You’re Screwed! returns at 9 p.m. Wednesday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day